Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Word Vomit

 I got Minnesotan today. I went on a series of hikes to get a little fresh air and increase in heart rate, which ended up being a terribly awesome idea; because of the high heat warnings in effect with temperatures reaching 100 degrees Fahrenheit, but nonetheless  an awesome one, because of the atmosphere the heat provided me.


Much like the Spaniards, the only news people really pay close attention to in the Midwest is the weather, and as per normal they love a good whine about it. When it's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra, they wish for it to be more heated then Hades on a bad binger. Then, when it's post-apocalyptically hot enough that the last snow pile in the St. Paul/Minneapolis area was finally melting into slushy mush, they wish for it to be subarctic with twelve feet of fresh pack. 

So naturally, nature was my own today.

The animals were out and about, taking advantage of the lack of human invasion as well. So as I sat upon the lake at the end of a dock I finished writing a poem that I've been working on for awhile. I like, but I don't know if it's it good. But in the end, who really cares?



 I'm looking for a dime.

A penny for your thoughts,
a nickel for your heart,
That's my six sense.


 Four, one is none
and, none is done
nor, one can not be done without one.

Four, nothing is everything and everything is nothing.

Your progress is pouring out into the pockets of the insatiably unpristine.




Now playing: Phoenix- "Love like a Sunset"

Today, I listened to nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment